Thursday, September 23, 2004

Connexions

Today, another guy I used to work with in India, Omkar, invited me to sign up to this new service, called Connexions, offered by Rediff, where he now works as the Creative Director.

Connexions is like a huge network of people (mostly Indian at the moment from what I can see), where you can invite friends to join up, and in turn their friend's friends sign up and so on. It's currently in beta. The point of it (I think) is to encourage people to connect through friend's to make even more contacts, just like networking at say a convention. For the moment, it appears mainly to be aimed at professionals allowing people to find others who may be able to give them say a job, or sell products and services, give advise or even partner with you in business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home