Go and play in your own backyard!
Living in city has its benefits but honestly, people from the suburbs really think that the CBD is like their own personal playground where they can do as they please.
Today I have had to put up with Chinese Dragons, going ba-boom boom boom, ba-boom boom boom up and down my street all morning blessing every shop for the Moon festival.
Then I copped a pro-ALP, anti-war, anti-logging, anti-having-a-bath demonstration by over fifty thousand people that went for what seemed an hour.
And to top it off I was kept up all night with the sound of yahoos and yobbos (Canterbury supporters) honking their car horns after they won the NRL Grand Final.
If I did any of that in their quiet suburban streets, I'm sure they'd either yell out the window or else come out and knock my block off.
I really wish they'd all shoosh!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home