Onfolio
A few months ago I discovered a new PC application called Onfolio. I signed up for a 30 day trial. I found it very useful and because it's the creation of one of the Allaire brothers (creators of Cold Fusion) I knew it would be a good product. However, after the first few weeks I had no real use for it so I kinda forgot about it
Onfolio is a PC application that helps you collect, organise, and share any information that you find on the Internet. It integrates with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office and has tools for collecting a wide range of content, including links, text snippets, images, web pages, and documents. It lets you organise and find any content that you have captured quickly and easily. You can also share your research through documents, presentations, emails, websites, and reports.
As I am reasearching components for my new PC, it only makes sense that I collate all the information I find into one place and Onfolio does it a lot quicker and way more efficient that if say I just stuck the URL of sites into my Favourites.
When I am finished my research I might post here the result of what I found and see if I can show you how nice Onfolio puts everything together.
Cross your fingers!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home