Monday, March 16, 2009

Time flies!

Boy! was I surprised when I logged into my blog today only to realise that I have not posted in over 4 years!


So, what's been happening since then?

Well, I recall spending most of 2005 playing Anarchy Online practically every day in between teaching myself piano and tinkering with .NET whilst trying to decide what it is that I wanted to do with the rest of my life (yup, it was time for yet another change).

So I applied to do a BSc. in Information Technology at Uni fulltime, and voila! I've finished now and am due to graduate next month. I've also since enrolled in a Masters in Interactive Multimedia and am in my first semester.

So the moral of the story? 

The only people who are able to maintain a regular blog over several years are those who either do it for a living, aren't busy playing MMORPGs all day, have a fulltime job, or are at Uni working towards a degree.

So I guess until I fit into one of the above categories, I may as well try and get back to making regular posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home